Thursday, March 1, 2018

Woodfield CC Real Estate Market Update and 2018 Membership Info

The  Woodfield Country Club real estate market in Boca Raton, Florida remains strong

by Craig Greenberg
561-376-8540

As with all South Florida real estate markets, inventory is hard to come by and prices have firmed up.  Actually, this not the case with mandatory membership neighborhoods such as Woodfield, however Woodfield has bucked the trend.  If we compare sales/prices to neighboring Clubs such as Polo Club, Broken Sound, Boca West, or Addison Reserve, Woodfield County Club (WCC) is the only mandatory membership Club to see it's prices rise and continue to climb


As someone who has been involved with primarily country club real estate since 2005, the obvious thing Woodfield has over these other Clubs is the percentage of year round residents vs. seasonal residents.  Woodfield has the highest percentage of kids out of all the Clubs meaning younger, working families live in  WCC year round.  This year round residency is helping WCC real estate to thrive in an otherwise difficult mandatory membership environment

As of today, March 1, 2018, here are some WCC real estate stats
  • 88 places for sale ranging in price from $162,900 to $29,950,000
  • If we factor out the most and least expensive listings, the list prices range from $261,000 to $5.9 million
  • 13 places are listed as under contract (per the MLS)
  • 9 places closed year to date while 76 closed over the last 12 months
Not all sales occur on the MLS.  For those of you who know me, many of my transactions are not posted to the MLS.  I had a sale just this summer in Briarcliff not posted on the MLS (so I know that there were at least 77 sales and not 76 as per the MLS).  The true market mavens will research the tax roll and get the most accurate count of closed sales during the above time periods.

I used to be willing to divulge extra information, but I find my competition lazy.  For the clients I represent in their purchases, we always "buy right" no matter even with Seller Market conditions (high prices, low inventory).  I am going to list just a few of my personal sales below as evidence
  • 4196 Briarcliff Cir:  purchased July 2014 @ $650,000;  sold July 2017 @ $966,000
  • 6359 NW 40h Ct:  purchased Nov 2015 @ $651,000;  sold Sept 2016 @ $1.2  million
  • 16820 Colchester Court (Polo Club):  purchased Aug 2017 @$275,000;  sold Feb 2018 @ $663,500
I am a realtor available to help those looking to make amazing buys in the Boca/Delray area.  You can contact me.  Unlike most other realtors I do not have a "commission only" based personality.    I treat all sales as if it were my own and am not solely focusing on your wallet and to move on to the next client.

Since I focus mostly on Woodfield sales, below is the current 2018 Membership schedule.  Please direct any and all membership questions to WCC- their number is posted at the bottom
woodfield country club wcc membership info dues fees